Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Reflective Post: My Experience


22nd June, 2016
 

Reflective Post: My Experience

         During this semester I found this class to be somewhat of a challenge, and by “challenge” I mean “I have no idea how to to do any of this.” The reason on why I had such a difficult time throughout the course, is because of the mere reason that technology and I have never quite blended well with each other. Some of the struggles I faced within this six-week time frame would be not reading the instructions thoroughly. This flaw of mine has been with me since m first day of school, and unfortunately has cost me some grades that could have saved me through a lot. Another issue that I noticed is citing in APA format. I’ve been so used to the MLA for many years that I have tried to put MLA in instead of the correct citing format. Although these were my downfalls, I can say that I have proud moments. One of my great accomplishments in this course was not just some assignments, but how well I worked with other group members, picking up some of the most important skills to have when working with others, such as communication, learning your responsibilities, and overall knowing “there is no “I” in team.” One thing I am proud to say that I created was my own website! If only you could have seen my face when I finished my work. If I could change this class in any way one suggestion would be is stay the same, the course was fun and the professor was great. Once you learn how to navigate through canvas, everything should be a breeze.

Thank you, professor Coleman for your dedication to us and EME 2040.


 Resource:
Bibliography: years, charitytroi 3, & ago, month 1. (2009). KEEP CALM it’s summer semester. Retrieved June 22, 2016, from http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-it-s-summer-semester/ In-line Citation: (years & ago, 2009)         

No comments:

Post a Comment